Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Poor Bredi







So this is where Sigi kills Bredi after the hunt. I'm just starting to play with painting in Photoshop, so it's not that great. I have trouble getting the colors to pop, and it would be better if you could tell it was a person holding the axe. Still, it was fun to do a little drawing for the group!

Also, I was wondering, is there a way to make it so anyone in the group can edit a post? I thought it might be easier if everyone's drawings were in the same post, instead of different ones. It would look sortof like this. Or we could just send the links to one person. Just a suggestion, though, not a big deal!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

Awesome painting Chris!
I like the colors alot.

Yeah, I like the BlueSky blog set-up alot. Good idea, I'm not sure how to do it though.

9:59 PM  
Blogger bleeeeeeeeeeeeeee said...

.. .. ...

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home