Friday, March 10, 2006

Post stuff by Sunday night

Post what you can by Sunday night. Just use that as a general submit time, by no means a deadline. It would be one thing if we had contests from this, but that's not our bag. Tom mentioned some things in a comment from the Challenge post, so aside from your favorites post anything alongside what you came up with, be it process, roughs, reference, etc. I'm really into seeing a persons thought/art process so show us!

Also, I've got some other ideas for good challenges in the queue but if you want to issue a challenge just suggest one. We could vote on them if we wanted, or just go round robin too (since there are only four of us it seems like it would be well paced). Not to mention we could have multiple challenges too if we get impatient... this is intense.

Ok weirdos, happy drawling!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

sunday nights sound gould with me.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

Meep. Sunday nights sound like the best time, but I just read this now and I'm about to sleep so this time I'm going to at least be a day late.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home