Sunday, March 26, 2006

Monkey and a Jellything

ok. i realized i had the time to post this now, and i might not have the time tomorrow... so i went for it!
.... i was also afraid that once i saw everyone else's beautiful sketches, i'd get cold feet...
so here are my sketchythings for Debacle #3!



ohkaaay~ not as impressive as your guys stuff. wah.
*insert lame excuses about crappyness here*

i really didn't know how to draw that jellyfish thing. i guess i still wanted to make it jelly-like, but that's not how it is in the story. so i kinda changed it to be a little more solid, even though i like my first, lanky jelly one probably the best... the way i started drawing it after kinda reminds me of these little bad guys in Super Mario World. oh well. :0
i first imagined Monkey as the Evil Monkey from Family Guy, but i drew my own, too-anime-cutesy-to-ever-be-cool version. maybe i went overboard on the hair. har har.
i also doodled the Dragon Queen as a joke. kinda. it started out that way. but then again... i have to live up to my "that anime girl" standards. wahhh.

well! i think i'd like to do more, too. maybe one more better one with a little bit more time put into it... but just in case that never happens, at least something is up! buuu. i'm really curious to see all your sketches!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

very suh-weet, val!

i really like the middle jelly fish in the first iamage. the eyes are awesome.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Pana said...

I loooove that freaking monkey.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

I really, really like the first jellyfish on the first page and the galloping jellyfish on the second page. They look really cool.

12:10 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

me too, the jellyfish is keen. The running pose is great Val!

I'm glad you did a humanoid Dragon Queen too. I'm not the only crazy person :D

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home