Monday, April 03, 2006

Debacle 4 - with a giant maggot


Of the couple of stories I recommended last time I went for The Valley of the Worm. It was a new story to me and I decided to do a few sketches of the evil worm creature from the end of the story. I like spiraling horns!



This is where I ended up after a few versions. I like the composition on the sketch on the right and I'll try to come back sometime soon and do an inked version on larger paper (I was sketching on 8.5 x 11 for these... no scan tiling!).

Here's a sneak preview of a poster I'm working on for the I AM 8-BIT thing I posted a bit ago.



I'm tired and my eyes are gooey, but I think I'm going to start inking it tonight. I'll let you know if I screw it up! There will be a new Debacle posted shortly too, so watch out!

1 Comments:

Blogger :: smo :: said...

that looks awesome pete! i set that altered beast thing to my desktop at work, it's awesome.

i'm highly dissatisfied with my sculpture, i might have to pass on this years, it just looks too plain.

i'm excited for your print!!!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home