Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Insert Quarter for New Challenger!

So here's my Ibis-Mummy or as I like to call it the Ibummy. It's nowhere near as fancy as Pete's drawings, but I had a lot of fun making it. His arms are broke on purpose cause he's a mummy.

My natural tendency would be too make an insanely cute mummy with pieces of brain showing just to make it more adorable, but I thought I should venture outside of my usual territory. This is a drastic departure from the round, clean style I have been drawing in for the last coupla years.

At first I was gonna make the parts fit together really poorly and have them be all different sizes, like the mummy was made from spare body parts, but I was worried it wouldn't read too well since it's already so busy with bones and bandages and junk.

Good challenge Pete!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

I love the beady eyes! Thanks Sean.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home